More than 15,000 patients suffering from Rakat Atisaar ( Ulcerative Colitis )
have been successfully treated by Vaidya Harish Kumar Verma
Vaidya Harish Verma’s ayurveda based Ulcerative Colitis treatment (Rakta Atisara Treament) provides a great relief to patients with severe disease symptoms and those patients who never had a remission, went in remission & enabled them to avoid colorectal surgery. Vaidya Harish Verma’s Ayurveda treatment of ulcerative colitis is through compounded natural health products, namely “Ulcerin Compound 1 and 2”, which are 100 % herbal and absolutely safe natural health products, made in Canada.
Before ordering ulcerative colitis medication namely, Ulcerin Compound 1 and 2 compounded by Vaidya Verma, you can consult consult Vaidya Harish Verma by filling up Patient History Form. Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease are well managed and a cure for your disease could be possible through Vaidya Verma’s compounded natural health products.
Ulcerin Compound 1 and Ulcerin Compound 2 Capsules
How Ulcerin Compound 1 and 2 Capsules helps in Ulcerative Colitis (Rakta Atisara) :
1. Quantity of blood in stool reduces and provides relief.
2. Consistency of stool improves, however frequency remains same, which improves later on gradually with time
3. Quantity of mucus in stool reduces
4. Hemoglobin level in blood improves and energy level in body goes up
5. Slowly steadily the urgency to go to toilet reduces
6. After 6 to 8 months we advise the patients to go through colonoscopic examination which usually shows improved vascular pattern and hence recovery from ulcerative colitis or crohn’s disease
Clinical study on Ulcerin Compound 1 & 2 in Rakatatisaar ( Ulcerative Colitis ) treatment by Vaidya Harish Verma in India.
As the condition of many patients is not completely controlled by steroid therapy, doctors and medical scientists all over the world are looking for a new breakthrough treatment in the Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease treatment segment through allopathic synthetic drugs.
Seven years back a study was initiated at BestAyurveda centers in India by Vaidya Harish Verma (BAMS) in order to find out whether the Bael fruit (Aegle marmelos L. Correa) based ayurvedic Ulcerin Compounds 1 and 2 have the following actions as claimed :
1. Encourages fast remission of symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis and
2. Prevents relapse, which is common feature of Rakatatisaar ( Ulcerative Colitis )
Group of 50 patients of resistant as well as continuous Rakatatisaar ( Ulcerative Colitis ) took Bael fruit based Ayurvedic Compounds in powder and capsule form along with their main allopathis medications.
45 Patient were termed “IMPORVED” who became symptom-free, or gone in remission who have never had a remission and stopped using all medicines.
5 Patients were termed “NOT RELIEVED” who obtained no relief from the treatment were termed.
Note : After treatment only a few patients could be subjected to investigation like colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and biopsy and other diagnostic checkups.